Tuesday, June 05, 2007

How now brown cow?

I was feeling really down today... Things are not smooth sailing at work. Maybe it's due to lack of resources, or maybe due to bad luck at times, or maybe it's just me... not good enuff.

Business is growing at a good rate. I'm struggling with all my responsibilties in the business, from purchasing, marketing, sales, delivery, accounting...etc Yah, I know one will only have that much of a time and stamina to do things... and I know I'll need help, sooner rather than later.

Things could also be of too much of a routine, and a lack of personal time - just for family or myself. Go to work with Rayden & maid, get stressed, busy, .... get back, watch some TV... and not forgetting the equation of a more and more demanding baby in between all these mentioned. At the end of the day, I'm totally exhasted.

How?

2 comments:

Hakkagal said...

Ask for help. Act like a boss and Allocate tasks to the people around you. Give themm clear instructions and proper SOP. Make use of their 'talents' and capabilities. Do not assume they wont or dont wanna help.

Hakkagal said...

btw, forgot to also say that u have been doing a good job so far, dun undermine your abilities. You just need to work at allocating tasks and getting things more organised. Don't set too high an expectation for yourself. U r only 1 man with 24 hours.