Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MR loh


Has been waiting for this day for years... but having said that, it's kind of sad knowing it will be difficult to gather all the guys which I have "cheong-sua" before throughout my NSmen life. Yes, lim-peh MR loh.
To my dear 609 SIR Alpha company and especially the 84mm section and Coy HQ,
Thank you for not judging me based on my "past reputation / rumours" and sticking with me, helping me throughout the tough trainings we have been through. I will miss you guys.
Pte Hakkaboyz

1 comment:

ws said...

Training to be soldiers
(we'll) Fight for our land
Once in our lives
Two years of our time
Have you ever wondered
Why must we serve?
Because we love our land
and we want it to be free, to be free!

... our land is really free now, for every foreigner to find a job, get a house, buy a car....

good job soldier! too good....