Monday, November 20, 2006

Regular shit

I have to shit daily. Every morning infact... straight after breakfast. Dad used to say I'm useless... since I - 吃了就放... It has became a habit I guess... but I think, this is a healthy habit. If this routine is halted for whatever reason, I'll feel damn strange throughout the day. That's why during our 3 days 2 nights excursions while serving NS... I always low morale wan...

Jokes aside... this lead me to wonder whether Rayden's doing fine when he doesn't shit for a week. Yah. Rayden shit weekly. My lady's theory is that her breast milk is "perfect" for him... thus, no waste. I don't know, really...

This few days had been exciting for us. Rayden's shitting everyday in the afternoon. We thought.. " Wow! That's amazing!" We believed it's due to the oats that my lady's been taking daily for breakfast. And btw, before I forget... don't ever buy the Pampers - Baby Dry. Yes... only use it when you know your baby's gonna be dry. Bloody design problem. Your babies waste will basically flow out of it. And it'll be bloody messy, I can asure you. I know. Been there, experienced that. Shit happens... whatever.

My van's number plate fell off today during heavy downpour and there's partial flooding at the exit to Punggol from TPE. Shit happens.

3 things to mentioned here.

1. How come can flood wan? Nobody clear the leaves from the drain or wat?
2. How come the number plate can drop off wan? Why the number plate not secured by screws?
3. I noticed that my friendly neighbourhood cleaner is still cleaning the multistorey car park with his water jet... while it's storming outside. Good work ethics.

Whatever lah. Shit happens... regularly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No lah...gahmen feels that they nei collect enuf road tax, that's y flood lor! u paying for cheaper COE that's y ur number plate not secure by screw lor...that's how things go in our small little world!