Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Dearest WenX

We have been thru alot for the past year and the episode has make us and our love stronger.
You asked whether I remember our wedding vows... To be honest, no. To me, they are mere words that we were made to say out loud at the Singapore Marriage Registry infront of our parents and of cos, Mrs Tan-Lee Tai Sum, Asst Registrar of Marriages. I know that I love you for the way you are. For being there for me when I am lost and down. For being a wonderful friend who shares my vision for the future. For being an excellent advisor who seems to always have an answer or explantion to everything. For being a wonderful mother of my children. For being a caring, understanding and loving wife. For being you. Thank you for everything.


Happy Anniversary!

Lots of Love,
hakkaboyz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being you and loving me. Remember no matter how tough the going gets, I'll be there with you....all the way.