Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Update on my auntie's condition

It's lung cancer.

So, we thought all along that smoking is the cause of lung cancer... nop. Not this time. This is bad luck. My auntie has been (to my best knowledge) very careful with the food she took in, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink alcohol, not in close contact with smokers (rule out 2nd hand smoke)... so, this is purely bad luck.

Checked with my master Sky. Never did enough good deeds - or never done any good deeds or charitable acts. She herself admitted it. You see... all her life she's been prudent of what she spends on, even though she's one of the better-offs relatives. So, is it due to karmic effects? Even though she never harm or cause distress to anyone?

Someone mentioned to me before, our 福气 or 福份 will be used up if we don't continue to accumulate it. Yes, even though we never do any 伤天害理 things. Our luck will run out.

So what are you waiting for? Go do something good today. I am reminding myself.

She's been strong. Taking her medicine and going for her Chemo. I have introduced her one more thing. Chanting Amitabah. I wished her best of luck and I'll try to remember to 回响 the merit to her whenever I chant. Amitabah!

2 comments:

ws said...

Dunno which anutie is that, but still wish that she will win the battle soon.

Remember to tell her to be positive. It helps.

hakkaboyz said...

Thanks!