Monday, February 09, 2009

Day 1 w/o my maid

It is now 2303hrs according to my computer clock. I have just finished handwashing mostly Rayden's clothes and a couple of my wife's ones. I do not have any energy left for folding the clean clothes from yesterday's laundry. My wife had told me to dump it (the laundry) in the washing machine and tune it the a low spin for washing to save some time and energy. I will consider that suggestion. The reason why I chose to handwash them is to experience what Renna's (my ex-maid) been doing for the past 2 years. I can tell you that it is no joke... Must ensure there's hot water in the flask. Must ensure that Rayden's toys and books are kept properly. Must ensure that Rayden's school bag is packed (I haven't done this yet... my wife told me she's doing it). Basically... alot of things to do.

I heard a SMS tone on my phone around 2215hrs. Deep inside me, I was hoping that it was from Renna informing that she has reached her hometown safely. But, it was not her. I am still waiting to hear that she's safe and happy back home.

Tomorrow will be another challenging day.

No comments: