Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ryanne's 3rd Anniversary

Today's 14 Feb 2009, and it is Ryanne's 3rd Anniversary .

Dear Ryanne,

How are you? Hope things are fine. It's 3 years since you left us. It seems like a very long time. Papa was looking through the photos we had with you and... the earlier ones were when you are still in KKH, with the feeding tubes attached...all the way till the ones which we celebrated your first and last birthday. Sigh... time flies. Your didi, Rayden was with me when I'm browsing at the photos, and I had to explain why there was a feeding tube attached to you, and why you are no longer with us. We brought him to the Hall of Graditude today to see you. Mummy's not feeling too good, thus she stayed in the van. But I hope you have noticed Rayden has grown taller and slimmer than before. And yah.. he's still very naughty and unreasonable at times. They call it the "terrible two" phase. Can you do something about that? Oh.. you are going to have another didi again. Mummy's expecting and your didi is due around April this year. We haven't really thought of a name yet... you have any suggestion?

Well, Ryanne... I'm sorry for not visiting you as often as I would have like to. I promised you I will try to do that. Take care, Ryanne. RIP.

Love you always,
Papa

No comments: