Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Mosquito taking SBS Bus

excerpts from ST forum...

"LAST Saturday, I boarded a chartered bus SBS834L from Tampines MRT station bound for Ikea. I noticed some mosquitoes and there were many at the back of the bus.
I informed the bus captain and was told the bus was parked overnight at Bukit Batok, which suggested where the mosquitoes probably came from.
He opened the emergency door at the back and left all the other doors open to let out the mosquitos. After about 10 minutes, we set off on our journey.
Despite what the bus captain did, not all the mosquitos exited at Tampines as a number of them were seen exiting at the Ikea bus stop.
A passenger told me that she had encountered a similar situation on a previous trip, also on an Ikea-chartered bus.
I called the National Environment Agency but was told that an officer could get back to me only on Monday. ..."


Nows-a-day, mosquitoes getting smarter... know how to take bus and know where they wanna go, not when u open emergency door, they alight ok... and people are getting bo liao... write something like that to the forum.

No comments: