Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What I'm currently reading

I'm currently reading this book that I borrowed from Daryl, "Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires" by local rich young bloke - Mr. Adam Khoo, who became one of Singapore's youngest self-made millionaires at the age of 26. Today, at 31, he owns 3 businesses with a combined turnover of $20 million and he personally earn over $936,000 a year. Wah! So young and so rich. So, he must have something different in his thinking and approach that is special.

Currently, I only managed to read up to chapter 4 so, I can't really comment too much. I hope that after finishing the book, I can use the knowledge positively and increase my wealth!

Not as though I am super hardup for cash, but I just want to give my family a comfortable life. Maybe I will be a millionaire, maybe I won't... but I will cherish every moment of life and everyday, is a learning process for me.

No comments: