Friday, September 01, 2006

Been working - non stop


Sigh...

Been working non stop recently. Our new retail shop was Officially opened on 27 Aug 06 (we have been operating since end July but since it was 农历七月, we decided against doing the official opening ceremony. ) See, I have the honour to remove the red paper...

We are opened from 9.30am - 6.30pm, 7 days a week - at least for now till the retail business stablized. Ok, the timing is abit rubberband timing (i.e. can stretched both ways.)

I hope the business will pick up soon, else we may have to start selling icecreams, stationaries, provide photocopying services, sell Newpaper, provide massage and hairdressing services... etc instead of supplying beauty and hair care stuffs (since day 1, we have queries about all the above trade)

And I have noticed that my parents have aged alot since. Stressed, I guess. I would like to improve the situation quickly so that they can really relaxed and do stuffs like play with grandchildren or go on holidays instead of worrying about paying the bills. I am not worried. I know it will improved... yes, it will.

3 comments:

ws said...

I know you are not worried, but I still wanna tell you not to worry. 万事起头难, things will only get better once the first step is taken.

Your parents will only be proud of you carrying on the family business and improving everyone's life.

hang on there. you know who to call when u need anything....

hakkaboyz said...

thanks for the support!

tkwee said...

Feel the same here...sometime think what has want wrong during sch days and become what we are now...anyway... i still believe 风水轮流转..hope it still work...