Saturday, September 30, 2006

Kena Force



I got the shock of my life when I went into my ICT ard 3 wks ago...

My NS unit actually won the Best NS Combat Unit for 05/06... They put up a banner in the camp (see picture) to "motivate" us....

I must apologise... This picture is not very clear since I took it with my handphone and it was taken in the middle of the night - for obvious reason. The part which I circled in smaller print actually states: "Force of Choice" - and they actually gave us a T-shirt which has these words printed on it.

I find it quite funny...because, deep inside me... i thought...: no lah... we are no "Force of Choice"... we are actually "Kena force, no choice"




And you know what?

We did quite well for ATEC. Redcon 2A overall. Someone's gonna have another crab on his shoulder liao. Of cos... not me.

1 comment:

ws said...

一将功成万骨枯 ....
nation building = career building for some....