Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Coco's first period

Went to my parent's place today, and found out that Coco (a 7mth old bitch - Jack Russell) is having her 1st period. Poor puppy must be thinking: "what the hell is that?"

My poor mother is like cleaning every drops of blood that Coco's leaking. I suggested the pad - just like the ones used by a woman. She gave me the "are you sure got such thing" look...

I really dunno, but will try to find out. Anybody with an answer?

Background:
Both Coco and Mocha are Kelvin's pet dogs. Mocha is 3 yrs old - i think, an Aussie (since born in Australia) and Coco should be a Singaporean - mystery pet that turns up at our place when Mummy's touring Taiwan. Sorry hor, no photo of them since my Canon Powershot A85 is in the hospital. I'll post their pictures when I get my camera back. I wonder... if Kelvin's got to have another pet, will he name it Milo? Kopi? Tae-si? hee...

Ok... back to Coco's first period... I wonder how often she's gonna have the period and how long it'll last. I hope not it's not a monthly thing like a woman, else, very very the troublesome liao.

1 comment:

ws said...

http://www.arcatapet.com/item.cfm?cat=1516
they do sell k*tex for dogs lor.
probably no choice of extra slim or extra thick, day or nite use .... but the packaging looks nice, like happy meal