Saturday, July 01, 2006

Termination letter from Propnex

I joined Propnex with an aspiration of becoming the next Denise Wee. But I didn't succeed. In fact, I was so bad that they have to terminate me. Below is my response to the HR with regards to my termination.

Dear Jo (I have changed the name to protect the interest of the party),

I refer to the termination letter dtd 26 June 2006 that is being issued to me, Hakkaboyz. I would like to confirm that I am no longerinterested to be with the Company. The fact is, I do not know which Company(PropNex Realty Pte Ltd/PN Realty Pte Ltd - aren't they the same?) I belong to anyway, since I have yet to complete even 1 transaction during my days being associated with the Company. I used to be with Ambience, if I did not remember wrongly.

I would like to confirm that I do not have any items that belongs to the Company, and that includes any:
1. ID Tag
2. Lanyard (wat's that?)
3. Commission forms
4. Option to purchase
5. Inventory List
6. Exclusive Forms

I would like to confirm that I do not have any outstanding commission that is due to me from the Company or any Exclusives or outstanding transactions that are not completed. I will sign the forms that are being attached with the letter and fax it back to you. Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do. And yes... please take me off the SMS list.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Hakkaboyz

No comments: