Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Kana Summon

When I came down from my parents flat at around 4.15pm, I saw 2 "aunties" strolling among the cars and happily keying down their particulars and issueing summons. I thought to myself: "Heng man! If I were to come down 5 mins later, I sure kana."

I quickly ran towards my van and to my disappointment, I saw a piece of white paper under the wiper. I took it, stare at it for a moment. Time of Offence: 4.11pm. A few minutes too late.

$20 poorer.

I would usually curse and swear but today... I was calm. I thought: "Nei mind. Auntie also doing her job... but she very very hardworking. Saw her around 12.30pm at the same carpark, came back around 4pm... very ON."

Well, maybe the chanting last night at Bright Hill (Kwang Ming Shan) didn't help me to "siam" the summon, but at least, I am able to take it in my strike and move on. Hmm... not bad. * Pat on the back*

1 comment:

ws said...

take it as u 'spent' some bad karma...